Identifies, diagnoses, and resolves problems for users of the Laptop, personalComputer software and hardware, Internet and new computer technology.
• Delivers, tags, sets up and assists in the configuration of end-user PC desktop hardware, software and peripherals.
• Diagnoses and resolves end-user network or local printer problems, PC hardware problems,
e-mail, Internet, WLAN and local-area network access problems.
• Coordinates timely repair of PC computer equipment covered by third-party vendor maintenance
• Good knowledge and understanding of the network infrastructure and protocols such as TCP/IP, HTTP,etc.,
• Desktop (PCs, Laptops and Peripherals) hands-on experience for both hardware and software.
• Helps install local area network cabling systems and equipment such as network interface cards, hubs and switches.
• Ability to work Under Preasure
• Greate problem solving skill
• Attention to details with a desire to create high quality products. • Supports multi-message campaigns via e-mail, mail etc. • Train users in use of equipment.