• Oversee and mentor the Planning Group to ensure a high level of proficiency and development.
• Create level loaded Master Production Schedule while maintaining targeted inventory levels.
• Maintain a valid capacity requirements plan that supports the master production schedule.
• Lead weekly/monthly Master Production Schedule meetings.
• Review and action exception messages on a weekly basis.
• Create weekly/monthly reports.
• Maintain a high standard of professional knowledge, ethics and practices when dealing with customers, suppliers, supervisors and other key stakeholders of the company.
- Planning Engineer with 2 years of experience in the area of production Planning & controller.
- Significant experience in the field of automobile industry-production planning & controller.
- Coordinated schedules and requirements with outside vendors for production and with other departments to determine most efficient way to produce product and meet customer requirements.
- Provided manufacturing instructions and impositions to Pre-Press, Press Room and Bindery.
- Followed job through all phases of production to ensure customer schedule was met.
- Reviewed and analyzed monthly production plan against target volume against capacity and resources
- Coordinated requirements for subcontractor according to customer requirements
- Monitored and maintained material shortage reports
- Developed and maintained a procedure for internally manufactured stock components resulting in savings of both material and labor